The winery is located in the municipality Montalcino (Province of Siena) in the Italian region Tuscany, It all started in 1907 when Angiolino Zannoni rented the property. In 1965 it was acquired by Gioberto Zannoni, who restored the old farmhouse and in the vineyards the variety Brunello forced. Today, the fifth generation of the company is run by Angelo and Romina Zannoni. The vineyards cover 34 hectares of vineyards in the municipalities of Montalcino and Castelnuovo dell'Abate. Depending on the type of wine, the wines in stainless steel tanks, in big wooden barrels (27 to 30 hl) or in expanded. The product range includes the DOC / DOGC wines Brunello di Montalcino. Rosso di Montalcino and Sant'Antimo Rosso, as well as the IGT wine Fortunello. Every year around 80,000 bottles of wine are produced.