SIGN UP LOG IN

Winery Wines

White wine 2007 Sant 'Antimo DOC Chardonnay Fontanelle, Tuscany, Italy

Type: White wine
Quantity: 0.75 l
Alcohol content : 13.5%
Price: Up to 25.00 €
Bottle closue: Natural cork
Maturing: Used barrique
Registration number : #CB-L8025A

Wine Review Report :

Last reviewed: 11 March 2009

DOC area for reds, rosé wines and white wines in the south of the Italian region Tuscany, It is after the built in Romanesque monastery Abbey in the same to Montalcino named belonging to the municipality. The small zone includes only the municipality of Sant'Antimo.

The varietal wines must consist of at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% may be other approved varieties. The three red wines are Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and Pinot Nero ( Pinot Noir ). The three white wines are Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio ( Pinot gris ) and Sauvignon ( Sauvignon BlancSauvignon...

Save this URL to your clipboard:
In the wine guide you will find
currently 133 279 Wines and 23 871 Producers, including 1 401 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.