The „Domaine Louis Bovard” estate has a long tradition, and is located in the commune of Cully in the Lauvaux district in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland. It is currently run by Louis-Philippe Bovar...
Name: Domaine Louis Bovard
Region: Vaud
Vineyard: 17 ha
Owner: Louis-Philippe Bovard

Sources for end consumers in "USA" List of sources where you can buy wines of this producer

Wineries, of which we have so far not try enough or no wine, or those who have presented to us 2 years no more wines, obtained a preliminary classification. When we have reason to believe that they deserve with regular employment classification. The establishments thus marked are regularly invited by us to make their wines.
Domaine Louis Bovard is not a member of Wein‑Plus yet.

By creating this saved filter, you will see relevant matches on your home screen.

The „Domaine Louis Bovard” estate has a long tradition, and is located in the commune of Cully in the Lauvaux district in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland. It is currently run by Louis-Philippe Bovard, a lawyer representing the ninth generation of the family. The vineyard area totals 17 hectares, most of which (16 hectares) are on steep sloping sites in the following zones: Calamin, Dézaley, St. Saphorin and Epesses (Lavaux),one hectare is located in Aigle. In addition, grapes are bought in from contract growers. 85% of the wines produced are white wines, the other 15% are red wines. The premium wines include the white wines „La Médinette” (Dézaley), „L´Archevesque” (St. Saphorin) and „Terre à Boire” (Epesses), all produced from Chasselas grapes. In addition, wines are produced from Chenin Blanc, Gamay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and Syrah. Annual production is around 250.000 to 300.000 bottles of wine.

Louis-Philippe Bovard Owner

Im Weinführer finden Sie
aktuell 117 076 Weine und 23 280 Erzeuger, davon 6 439 klassifizierte Erzeuger.

Rating system About Ambassador Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples
× Privacy Notice: Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies. More Information Close