The estate is located in the municipality of Bozen (Bolzano) in the Italian wine sector South-Tirol (Region Trentino-Alto Adige, The courtyard was first mentioned in the 15th century with a cellar and torggel. It has been owned by the family since 1935 and is now managed by the third generation. In 2009, the grapes were processed themselves, previously they had been delivered to a cooperative. The steep vineyards cover three hectares of vines on soils characterized by quartz porphyry, Moray granite and basalt deposits in the Kampill fraction of the municipality of Bozen and in the surrounding Bozen slopes.
The main focus is on the red wine varieties Vernatsch ( Schiava Grossa ) and Lagrein, also will mixed sentences and Gewurztraminer cultured. The vineyards are managed according to the rules of the Biodynamic viticulture, The basement work is done after noninvasive Principles with as little intervention as possible. The wines are basically spontaneous fermented. The red wines go through a long maceration up to seven weeks. The wines are in large wooden barrels and in concrete casks expanded and sulphurized to a small extent late. On fining and filtration is waived. Around 20,000 bottles of wine are produced annually and exported worldwide. The winery is a member of the winegrowers' association Free wine growers in South Tyrol,