The "Gg Henninger IV" winery is located in the commune of Kallstadt, Weinstraße 93 (Mittelhaardt-Deutsche Weinstraße area) in the German wine-growing region palatinate
, The traditional family has been wine-growing for 400 years. In 1688 the half-timbered house, which is now a listed building, was built. The connected “Weinhaus Henninger” was founded by Johannes Henninger II in 1824. The winery still operates today under the name of his son Georg Henninger IV., A wine specialist who was very much appreciated during his lifetime. From 1957 Walter Henninger ran the inn and a few years later took over the management of the winery. Today the “Weinhaus Henninger” is managed by Franz Weber. The vineyards cover three hectares of vineyards in the individual layers Annaberg, Kobnert, pig's stomach
and Steinacker (Kallstadt), as well Mount of Olives
(King Bach). They are planted with the white varieties Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, and the Pinot Noir. The winery is a member of VDP
(Association of German quality wine estates).