Weingut Johann Gisperg
The „Johann Gisperg” estate is located in the commune of Teesdorf in the Thermenregion wine-growing region in Lower Austria. The building was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1820. A wine b...
Name: Weingut Johann Gisperg
Address: Address 2524 Teesdorf, Austria
Vineyard: 16 ha
Wine Maker: Johann Gisperg
Phone: Phone
Fax: Fax
Social Media:
Associations: Die Burgundermacher

Wines These wines from Weingut Johann Gisperg were reviewed by our wine tasting team

View All
The wines keep constant high level and are usually the best in their respective category in the area. Weaknesses, there is little, but can occur in difficult vintages. However, this must be balanced in good years with particularly compelling assortments so that an operation can hold the status. In most cases you can blindly buy.
Weingut Johann Gisperg, Teesdorf is a member of Wein‑Plus and thus supports this wine guide. Thank you!

By creating Weingut Johann Gisperg saved filter, you will see relevant matches on your home screen.

0.75 L
2017 Thermenregion Pinot Gris quality wine Dry, Klassik
84 WP - Good
Translate to English Editor note: Geschliffene, jugendliche Kernobstnase mit floralen und ein wenig nussigen Tönen sowie einem Hauch Z...
0.75 L
2014 Thermenregion St. Laurent Reserve Dry
16.70 €
86 WP - Very good
Editor note: Clear, polished nose, red berries and a few cherries, delicate floral and nutty aromas. Fairly tart...
0.75 L
2014 Thermenregion Merlot Reserve Dry
14.30 €
87 WP - Very good
Editor note: Clear nose, light nutty notes, black and red berries. Fairly tart fruit on the palate, nutty notes,...
0.75 L
2016 Pinot Gris quality wine Dry, Klassik
86 WP - Very good
Editor note: Nutty and light vegetal notes on the nose, pomaceous fruit, earthy notes, dleicate hint of tobacco....
0.75 L
2015 Zweigelt Reserve Dry
86 WP - Very good
Editor note: Light nutty, spicy oak on the nose, hint of tobacco, partly preserved miyed berries and some cherrie...
0.75 L
2015 Zweigelt quality wine Dry, Ausstich
84 WP - Good
Translate to English Editor note: Herber, getrocknet-pflanzlicher und erdiger Duft mit Kirsch- und Beerentönen sowie leicht fleischig-...

Sources for end consumers in "USA" List of sources where you can buy wines of Weingut Johann Gisperg

The „Johann Gisperg” estate is located in the commune of Teesdorf in the Thermenregion wine-growing region in Lower Austria. The building was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1820. A wine bar is also provided. The logo on the label ist he „Marterl unter zwei Linden” (memorial cross under two linden trees). The vineyard area totals 15. 60% of the area is planted with the red varieties Zweigelt, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Blauer Portugieser, Zweigelt and St. Laurent, the remaining 40% is planted with the white varieties Grüner Veltliner, Frühroter Veltliner, Neuburger, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Riesling. The white wines are generally matured in stainless steel tanks, the red wines are matured in large oak barrels or in barriques of either Austrian or French oak. The premium wines include the barrique-matured blends „Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot” and „Terroir de Pierre Cuvée” (Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Laurent), Zweigelt Klassik, Neuburger Kabinett and Chardonnay Klassik. When vintage conditions permit, sweet botrytis dessert wines are also produced. Annual production is around 60.000 bottles of wine. A bottle-fermented sparkling wine is also produced. The estate is a member of the Burgundermacher association.
Weingut Johann Gisperg Region: Lower Austria/Niederösterreich Thermenregion Austria
Im Weinführer finden Sie
aktuell 120 850 Weine und 23 548 Erzeuger, davon 6 660 klassifizierte Erzeuger.
Rating system About Ambassador Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples
× Privacy Notice: Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies. More Information Close