SIGN UP LOG IN

Weingut Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider

Lower Austria/Niederösterreich Wachau Austria

Winery Wines
The "Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider" winery is located in the municipality of Weißenkirchen in the Wachau wine-growing region in Lower Austria. The traditional farm was founded in 1380 Lesehof the...
Name: Weingut Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider
Area: Wachau
Vineyard: 8 ha
Owner: Karl Stierschneider
Wine Maker: Karl Stierschneider
Sign up as reference source

Tasted Wines

View All
For a classification of this winery we currently lack sufficient current samples
Weingut Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider, Weißenkirchen is not a member of Wein‑Plus yet.

By creating Weingut Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider saved filter, you will see relevant matches on your home screen.

0.75 L
2014 Wachau Achleiten Grüner Veltliner Federspiel dry
11.00 €
Translate to English Editor note: Klarer, feiner, kräuteriger Zitrus-Kernobstduft mit mineralischen Anklängen. Feinsaftige, lebendige...
0.75 L
2012 Wachau Achleiten Grüner Veltliner Federspiel dry
Translate to English Editor note: Kühle, pflanzliche und einen Hauch pfeffrige Nase mit deutlich erdigen sowie leicht tabakigen und ge...
0.75 L
2012 Wachau Kirchensteig Grüner Veltliner Federspiel dry
Translate to English Editor note: Herber, kräuterig-pflanzlicher, ein wenig an Brennessel erinnernder Duft mit Zitrusaromen und grünen...
0.75 L
2012 Wachau Steinriegl Riesling Federspiel dry
Translate to English Editor note: Kühle, etwas pflanzliche und zart florale Zitrus-Kernobstnase. Schlanke, geradlinige Frucht im Mund,...
0.75 L
2012 Wachau Riesling Federspiel dry Alte Reben
Translate to English Editor note: Kühler, reintöniger, fein-kräuteriger und erdig-mineralischer Zitrus-Kernobstduft mit Zitrusnuancen....
0.75 L
2012 Wachau Achleiten Riesling Federspiel dry
Translate to English Editor note: Herb-pflanzlicher, leicht würziger Duft mit erdigen Noten sowie kühlen Aromen von Kernobst und ein w...
The "Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider" winery is located in the municipality of Weißenkirchen in the Wachau wine-growing region in Lower Austria. The traditional farm was founded in 1380 Lesehof the Aggsbach Charterhouse was built, from which the name derives. It was taken over by the Stierschneider family in 1862 and is now managed by the third generation of Karl Stierschneider. The vineyards cover ten hectares of vineyards in the vineyards Achleiten Hinterkirchen Klaus, and Steinriegl in terraces exposed to the south. 90% of them are planted with white varieties such as Grüner Veltliner, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Gelber Muskateller, the remaining 10% with the red varieties Zweigelt and Pinot Noir. The wines are among the premium wines Vinea Wachau Nobilis Districtus the red wine cuvée “Decimo”, which is aged for 26 months in barriques. Around 80,000 to 100,000 bottles of wine are produced annually.
Weingut Kartäuserhof - Karl Stierschneider Region: Lower Austria/Niederösterreich Wachau Austria
In the wine guide you will find
currently 134 203 Wines and 23 829 Producers, including 1 452 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.