SIGN UP LOG IN

Italy

Arcole DOC

Unfortunately there is no information about Arcole DOC available.
Arcole DOC

Description to Arcole DOC

DOC area for red, rosé and white wines in the Veneto region of Italy. The zone completely includes the municipalities of Albaredo d'Adige, Arcole, Belfiore, Cologna Veneta, Veronella, Zevio and Zimella, parts of the municipalities of Caldiero, Colognola ai Colli, Lavagno, Monteforte d'Alpone, Pressana, Roveredo di Guà, San Bonifacio, San Martino Buon Albergo, Soave and Vago in the province of Verona; as well as complete the municipalities Alonte, Lonigo, Orgiano, Sarego and Sossano in the province of Vicenza. If the grapes come from classified vineyards, you can put a bottle label on them Vigna followed by the location name.

The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other approved varieties. The red wines are Cabernet ( Cabernet Franc and / or Cabernet Sauvignon and / or Carmenère), Cabernet Sauvignon. Carmenère and Merlot, The white wines are Chardonnay. Garganega - also as Vendemmia tardiva late vintage, Pinot Bianco ( Pinot Blanc ), Pinot Grigio ( Pinot gris ) and Sauvignon ( Sauvignon Blanc ).

The Bianco (also called Spumante and Passito ) is blended from Garganega (at least 50%) and other approved varieties (max. 50%). The wine types Rosso and Rosato (both also as Novello ) and Nero are made from Merlot (50%) and other approved varieties (max. 50%). a Frizzante there are from Bianco, Chardonnay, Rosso and Rosato. a Riserva Rosso, Cabernet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenère and Merlot have a longer maturation period.
In the wine guide you will find
currently 134 146 Wines and 22 975 Producers, including 1 452 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.