Bagnoli di Sopra (Bagnoli) DOC

Unfortunately there is no information about Bagnoli di Sopra (Bagnoli) DOC available.
Bagnoli di Sopra (Bagnoli) DOC

Description to Bagnoli di Sopra (Bagnoli) DOC

DOC area (also Bagnoli) for white wines, red wines and rosé wines in the Italian region Veneto, The zone includes the municipalities of Agna, Arre, Bagnoli di Sopra, Battaglia Terme, Bovolenta, Candiana, Cartura, Conselve, Due Carrare, Monselice, Pernumia, San Pietro Viminario, Terrassa Padovana ubd Tribano in the province of Padova. The Classico area includes the eponymous municipality Bagnoli di Sopra. If the grapes come from classified vineyards, can Vigna followed by the location name on label can be specified.

The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other approved varieties. The only white wine is Marzemina Bianca, The red wines are Cabernet (CF and / or CS and / or Carmenère), Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Sauvignon. Carmenère. Cavrara. Corbina. Merlot. Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso and Turchetta,

The Bianco is out Chardonnay (to 30%), Friulano = Sauvignonasse and / or Sauvignon Sauvignon Blanc (to 20%), Raboso Piave and or Raboso Veronese (to 10%, pressed white), as well as other approved varieties (max. 15%) blended. The Rosso is made from Merlot (15-60%), CF and / or CS and / or Carmenère (25%), as well as Raboso Piave and / or Raboso Veronese (15%). The Rosato is made from Raboso Piave and / or Raboso Veronese (50%), Merlot (40%) and other approved varieties (10%).

There are also the wine types Vin da Viajo ( Liquoroso ) Spumante and Spumante Rosato (each 90% Raboso Piave). The Bagnoli Friularo received DOCG status in 2012.
In the wine guide you will find
currently 134 258 Wines and 22 950 Producers, including 1 452 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples


Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.