SIGN UP LOG IN

Italy

Breganze DOC

Breganze DOC

Description to Breganze DOC

DOC area for white and red wines in the Italian region Veneto, The zone named after the municipality with around 430 hectares of vineyards comprises the hills between the rivers Brenta and Astico in the province of Vicenza. These are completely the municipalities of Breganze, Fara Vicentino and Molvena, as well as parts of Bassano del Grappa, Lugo di Vicenza, Marostica, Mason Vicentino, Montecchio Precalcino, Pianezze, Salcedo, Sandrigo, Sarcedo and Zugliano.

The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other approved varieties. The white wines are Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco ( Pinot Blanc ), Pinot Grigio ( Pinot gris ), Sauvignon ( Sauvignon Blanc ), Tai ( Sauvignonasse ), Torcolato from the Vespaiola variety with 14 months ripening in abboccato and dolce, and Vespaiolo ( vespaiola ). The red wines are Cabernet ( Cabernet Franc and / or Cabernet Sauvignon and or Carmenère ) Cabernet Sauvignon. Marzemino. Merlot and Pinot Nero ( Pinot Noir ).

The Bianco is made from Friulano (at least 50%) and other approved varieties (max. 50%). The Rosso is made from Merlot (at least 50%) and other approved varieties (max. 50%). a Spumante is only available from Vespaiolo. All types of wine except Torcolato and Vespaiolo Spumante are also available as Superiore with at least 12% vol alcohol content, All red wines are also aged at least 24 months Riserva produced.
In the wine guide you will find
currently 138 302 Wines and 22 867 Producers, including 1 630 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU To Online-Events

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.