Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
Unfortunately there is no information about Campidano di Terralba DOC available.
Campidano di Terralba DOC
Description to Campidano di Terralba DOC
DOC area (also Terralba) for red wine in the Italian region Sardinia in the eponymous Campidano trench. The zone includes the municipalities of Baressa, Gonnoscodina, Gonnostramatza, Marrubiu, Masullas, Mogoro, Morgongiori, Palmas Arborea, Pompu, Santa Giusta, San Nicolò d'Arcidano, Simala, Siris, Terralba and Uras in the province of Oristano, as well as Part of the municipalities Arbus, Collinas, Gonnosfanadiga, Guspini, Pabillonis, Sardara, San Gavino Monreale and Villanovaforru in the province of Madio Campidano.
The wine is made from at least 85% Bovaleddu ( Graciano ) and / or Bovale Grande or Bovale di Spagna ( mazuelo ) pressed, the remaining 15% can be other approved ones like Monica Nera or Pascale his. There is also a stronger alcohol Superiore and a matured one Riserva,
In the wine guide you will find currently 137 936 Wines and 22 859 Producers, including 1 483 classified producers.