Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
Unfortunately there is no information about Costa d'Amalfi DOC available.
Costa d'Amalfi DOC
Description to Costa d'Amalfi DOC
DOC area for white, red and rose wines in the Italian region Campania, The zone completely includes the municipalities of Amalfi, Atrani, Cetara, Conca dei Marini, Furore, Maiori, Minori, Positano, Praiano, Ravello, Scala, Tramonti and Vietri sul Mare in the province of Salerno. There are the three subzones Furore (Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Furore, Praiano), Ravello (Atrani, Minori, Ravello, Scala) and Tramonti (Maiori, Tramonti) with different specifications regarding alcohol content and blend of grapes based on the label may also be cited.
The Bianco (also called Passito and Spumante ) is made Falanghina and or Biancolella (40%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 60%). The Furore Bianco is made up of Falanghina (30%) and Biancolella (10%) - together for. 40%, Biancazita / Biancatenera = Ginestra. fenile and Ripolo (40-60%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 20%) blended.
The wine types Rosso (also as Riserva and Passito) and Rosato (also as Passito) become Per'e Palummo Piedirosso (40%), Olivella = Sciascinoso and or Aglianico (max. 60%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 40%). Tramonti Rosso and Tramonti Rosato are made from Per'e Palummo (to. 30%), Olivella and / or Aglianico (max. 50%), Tintore = Tintore di Tramonti (to 20%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 30%) blended.