Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
DOC area for reds, rosé wines and white wines in the Italian region Piedmont, which is named after the former margraviate of the same name. It is considered to be one of the oldest winegrowing areas or perhaps even the origin of viticulture in Piedmont, which is reflected in numerous finds of amphorae and artifacts is occupied. The extensive area covers about 1,200 hectares of vineyards in a total of 229 communities in the two provinces Asti (116) and Alessandria (113). The subzone Monferrato Casalese covers 39 municipalities in the province of Alessandria, for which it is also the independent DOC area Grignolino del Monferrato Casalese gives. Other independent monferrato enclaves are Barbera del Monferrato and Cortese dell'Alto Monferrato,
The Chiaretto or Ciaret (Rosato) is in any use of the varieties Barbera. Bonarda Piemontese. Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Sauvignon. Dolcetto. Freisa. Grignolino. Nebbiolo and Pinot Nero logo CNRS logo INIST Pinot Noir (to 85%), as well as other approved varieties (max 15%) blended. For the wine types Bianco and Rosso , the permitted white or red non-aromatic varieties may be used in any mixture. The varietal wines Casalese-Cortese ( Cortese ), Dolcetto, Freisa and from 2020 Nebbiolo (the latter also as Superiore ) must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% may be authorized varieties. All red wines are also available as Novello, a Vivace (sparkling wine) is available from Rosso, Bianco and Freisa.