SIGN UP LOG IN

Italy

Montello e Colli Asolani DOC

Montello e Colli Asolani DOC

Description to Montello e Colli Asolani DOC

DOC area (also Montello-Colli Asolani) for a wide range of white and red wines in the Italian region Veneto, It is named after an elevation of 370 meters. The zone completely includes the municipalities of Castelcucco, Cornuda and Monfumo, as well as parts of Asolo, Borso del Grappa, Caerano San Marco, Cavaso del Tomba, Crespano del Grappa, Crocetta del Montello, Fonte, Giavera del Montello, Maser, Montebelluna, Nervesa della Battaglia , Paderno del Grappa Pederobba, Possagno, San Zenone degli Ezzelini and Volpago del Montello in the province of Treviso. The Venegazzù subzone comprises part of the municipality of Volpago del Montello.

The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, for the remaining 15% other approved varieties can be used. The five white wines are Bianchetta ( Bianchetta Trevigiana ) Chardonnay. Manzoni Bianco, Pinot Bianco ( Pinot Blanc ) and Pinot Grigio ( Pinot gris ). The six red wines are Cabernet (Cabernet Franc and / or Cabernet Sauvignon and / or Carmenère), Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Sauvignon. Carmenère. Merlot and Recantina,

The Bianco is made from Chardonnay (40-70%), in any use of Bianchetta, Glera, Manzoni Bianco and Pinot Bianco (30-60%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 15% blended. The Rosso is made from Cabernet Sauvignon (40-70%), Cabernet Franc and / or Carmenère and / or Merlot (30- 60%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 15%) The Venegazzù (also as Superiore) is made from Cabernet Sauvignon (50-70%), Cabernet Franc and / or Carmenère and / or Merlot (30-50% ), as well as other approved varieties (max. 15%). There is a spumante from the two white wines Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco.

The Rosso Superiore was born in 2012 Montello Rosso Highly classified as DOCG.
In the wine guide you will find
currently 134 203 Wines and 22 951 Producers, including 1 452 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.