Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
Unfortunately there is no information about Pinerolese DOC available.
Description to Pinerolese DOC
DOC area for reds and rosé wines in the Italian region Piedmont, The area includes, in full, the municipalities of Angrogna, Bibiana, Bobbio Pellice, Bricherasio, Buriasco, Campiglione-Fenile, Cantalupa, Cavour, Cumiana, Frossasco, Garzigliana, Inverso Pinasca, Luserna San Giovanni, Lusernetta, Macello, Osasco, Pinasca, Pinerolo, Perosa Argentina, Pomaretto, Porte, Perrero, Pramollo, Prarostino, Roletto, Rorà, San Germano Chisone, San Pietro Val Lemina, San Secondo di Pinerolo, Torre Pellice, Villar Pellice and Villar Perosa in the province of Torino, as well as Bagnolo Piemonte and Barge in the province of Cuneo. The small Subzone Pinerolese Ramìe includes the two municipalities Perosa Argentina and Pomaretto in the province of Torino.
Rosso and Rosato are in any use of Barbera, Bonarda Croatina. Chatus and Nebbiolo (to 50%), as well as other approved varieties (max 50%) blended. The varietal red wines must contain at least 85% of the variety, while the remaining 15% can be obtained from other authorized varieties such as Barbera, Bonarda, Dolcetto. Doux d'Henry and Freisa be. The red wine Ramìe is going out Avana (30%), avarengo (to 15%), Neretto = Neretto di Bairo (to 20%), as well as other approved varieties such as. B. Bécuet Persan (max 35%) blended.
The most important grape varieties
In the wine guide you will find currently 133 320 Wines and 23 036 Producers, including 1 401 classified producers.