Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
Unfortunately there is no information about Reno DOC available.
Description to Reno DOC
DOC area for white wines in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, The area flows through the eponymous river Reno and includes the municipalities Anzola dell'Emilia, Argelato, Bazzano, Bentivoglio, Bologna, Budrio, Calderara di Reno, Casalecchio di Reno, Castel Guelfo di Bologna, Castello d'Argile, Castel Maggiore, Castenaso, Castel San Pietro Terme, Crespellano, Crevalcore, Dozza, Granarolo dell'Emilia, Imola, Medicina, Ozzano dell'Emilia, Pieve di Cento, Sala Bolognese, San Giorgio di Piano, San Giovanni in Persiceto, San Lazzaro di Savena, San Pietro in Casale, Sant'Agata Bolognese and Zola Predosa in the province of Bologna, as well as Nonantola, Ravarino, San Cesario sul Panaro, Castelfranco Emilia and Savignano sul Panaro in the province of Modena.
The Bianco is out Albana and or Trebbiano Romagnolo (to 40%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 60%) blended. The two varietal white wines Montuni ( Montù ) and Pignoletto must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining maximum 15% can be other approved varieties. For the Pignoletto wines the own DOC area was opened in 2014 Pignoletto created. All wines are also available as Frizzante and Spumante, All are developed in secco, abboccato, amabile and dolce. If the grapes come from classified vineyards, can Vigna followed by the location name.