SIGN UP LOG IN

Italy

Sant 'Antimo DOC

Unfortunately there is no information about Sant 'Antimo DOC available.
Sant 'Antimo DOC

Description to Sant 'Antimo DOC

DOC area for red, rosé and white wines in the south of the Italian region Tuscany, It is in the same name after the Romanesque monastery abbey Montalcino belonging to the municipality. The small zone only includes the municipality of Sant'Antimo.

The varietal wines must consist of at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other approved varieties. The three red wines are Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and Pinot Nero ( Pinot Noir ). The three white wines are Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio ( Pinot gris ) and Sauvignon ( Sauvignon Blanc ). The wine types Rosso (also as Novello ) and Bianco are pressed in any use of the red and white varieties approved in Tuscany.

The White Vin Santo will be out Trebbiano Toscano and / or Malvasia Bianca Malvasia Bianca Lunga (70%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 30%). The pink Vin Santo Occhio di Pernice (also as Riserva ) is made Sangiovese (30-50%), Malvasia Nera Malvasia Nera di Brindisi (30-50%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 30%).

In the wine guide you will find
currently 134 146 Wines and 22 967 Producers, including 1 452 classified producers.
Rating system About Their sources in Wine Guide Wine Samples

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.