Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
Unfortunately there is no information about Santa Margherita di Belice DOC available.
Santa Margherita di Belice DOC
Description to Santa Margherita di Belice DOC
DOC area for red and white wines in the Italian region Sicily, The area includes the two municipalities of Santa Margherita di Belice and Montevago in the province of Agrigento. Under this DOC designation, however, wines may also be used in the communes of Castelvetrano, Partanna, Poggioreale and Salaparuta in the province of Trapani, as well as in the three DOC areas Contessa Entellina. Menfi and Sambuca di Sicilia to be produced.
The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the rest up to a maximum of 15% may be other approved varieties. The two red wines are Nero d'Avola and Sangiovese, The three white wines are Ansonica, Catarratto and Grecanico.
The most important grape varieties
In the wine guide you will find currently 133 455 Wines and 23 043 Producers, including 1 395 classified producers.