Over a period of more then 15 years, the Wein‑Plus Wine Guide has established a reputation for its strict and independent wine reviews. Marcus Hofschuster, our head taster and editor in chief, has a precise view at the wines of the leading wine producers in Europe.
Interesting wines off the beaten mainstream path, wines with an unmistakeable character! Our head taster Marcus Hofschuster personally selects these wines from around 12,000 wines tasted each year: objectively, independently and without any trade interests.
As a member of Wein‑Plus you will profit from benefits we have negotiated with our cooperation partners in the world of wine – and these have a real cash value for you. These offers are exclusively for your benefit: Wein‑Plus receives no fees or commissions from ist partners – and that’s a promise.
Benefit from a significantly higher presence, increased awareness of your products, unbeatable top conditions at important branch service providers as well as useful, up-to-date and comprehensive information on wine and the wine sector.
Your data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties . By registering you enter no obligations. In the later registration process, you can optionally complete a paid membership or complete the registration without membership.
DOC area (German: "valley of the Adige") with the German name "Etschtaler" for red wines, rosé wines and white wines. The area extends across borders in the two sub-regions South-Tirol (Alto Adige) and Trentino (which together the Italian region Trentino-Alto Adige form) and Veneto, The zone includes the mountain slopes and plains along the Adige river from Merano in South Tyrol to Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella in Veneto. These are 34 municipalities in the province of Bolzano / Bozen (South Tyrol), 36 in the province of Trentino (Trentino), as well as Brentino Belluno, Dolcè and Rivoli Veronese in the province of Verona (Veneto). The former subzone Valdadige Terradeiforti was classified as an independent DOC area in 2010.
The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% can be other approved varieties. These are the white wines Chardonnay (also as Frizzante ), Pinot Bianco (also as Frizzante) and Pinot Grigio, as well as the red wine schiava in any use of the game types Schiava Grossa. Schiava Gentile and Schiava Grigia,